Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP adds Google Rich Snippets markup according to Schema.org guidelines to structure your site for SEO. (AMP Compatible)
- Schema Types: Currently, We have more than 35 schema types such as Blog Posting, News article, Local Business, Web page, Article, Recipe, Product, and Video Object view all. We are going to add all the schema types in the future. You can request the one you want and we will add it for you!
- Conditional Display Fields: Meaning you include or exclude any posts, pages, post types, taxonomies and more!
- Knowlegde Base Support: Recognize the content based on the organization or a person via data type option.
- Full AMP Compatiblity: Supports the AMP for WP and AMP by Automattic plugins.
- Advanced Settings: Play with output of schema markup using these options (Defragment, Add in Footer, Pretty Print, MicroData CleanUp etc.)
- Migration: Import the data from other schema plugins such as (SEO Pressor, WP SEO Schema, Schema Plugin etc )
- Compatibility: Generate the schema markup for the plugins. We have provided schema support for them. Few of them are – kk Star Ratings, WP-PostRatings, bbPress
- Google Review: Display your business google reviews and its schema markup on your website.
- [Premium] Reviews ( Fetch reviews from 75+ platforms ).
- [Premium] Priority Support. Get it We get more than 100 technical queries a day but the Priority support plan will help you skip that and get the help from a dedicated team.
- Review Module: Create your own review rating box with pros and cons and its schema markup
- Schema Type Blocks in Gutenberg: Create your own content with the blocks and json schema markup will be added automatically
- Unlimited Custom Post Types: You can control to represent the Rich Snippets data in the google search console using unlimited custom post types.
- Easy to use with Minimal Settings
- Archive Page Listing Support
- JSON-LD Format
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Breadcrumbs Listing Support
- Comments Post comments Support
- Constant Development & New Features: We’ll be releasing the constant updates along with the more handy features as soon as we get the feedback from the users.
Supported Schema Types
- SpecialAnnouncement (Related to Coronavirus)
- LocalBusiness with all the sub categories
- View All
Some useful extensions to extend Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP features, check Woocommerce Compatibility For Schema, Cooked Compatibility For Schema and We are going to add more.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, We have a special team support where you can ask us questions and get help. Delivering a good user experience means a lot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
Bug reports for Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- Select2 used https://github.com/select2/select2 – License URI: https://github.com/select2/select2/blob/develop/LICENSE.md,
- Merlin WP used https://github.com/richtabor/MerlinWP – License URI: https://github.com/richtabor/MerlinWP/blob/master/LICENSE,
- jquery-timepicker used https://github.com/jonthornton/jquery-timepicker
- Rate Yo! used https://github.com/prrashi/rateYo – License URI: https://github.com/prrashi/rateYo/commit/f3812fe96c38b08627d209795176053550fb1427
- Aqua Resizer used http://aquagraphite.com – License URI: WTFPL – http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
How to install and use this Schema plugin?
After you Active this plugin, just go to Dashboard > Structured data > Settings, and then setup the default settings, after that, just go back to ‘Structured Data’ click on Add New and add any data that you like!
How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
You can report the bugs for this Schema plugin here
Will you include features to my request?
Yes, Absolutely! We would suggest you send your feature request by creating an issue in Github . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
How do I get in touch?
You can contact us from here