Create a lightbox easily with any type of information you want to show to your visitors. You can simply choose the most appropriate popup type and template that fits the design of your website and create a popup in the shortest time. Add a shortcode to any post, where you want to show a popup. It is possible to make unlimited number of popups with unique configurations.
The intuitive admin panel interface was developed to let you easily customize popup location, sizes, set loading and closing options, etc.
According to your needs, show popup only to first time users, or for everybody. It can be loaded automatically with time delay or by clicking on a specific location. There are many options helping to adapt the popup to the individual needs.
Video tutorial to show you how to make a pop-up easily with our plugin.
Popup gives you total control of the settings, so you can completely match your popup to the design of site. Our plugin is overloaded by different features and abilities, so you can look at Getting Started tutorial to learn how to create PopUps in a couple of minutes. If something is still unclear, contact us and we will be glad to help you.
You can create as many popups as you need, there is no limitation either on the Free or the PRO version.Also you can have as many popups as you want on the same page. In order to activate more than one popup, you need to enable in each popup Turn On button. It is on the right top of Popup plugin.
You can choose When to show and Whom to show Popup in the Main tab of the plugin’s admin panel. It can be shown when the page loads, when the user clicks on the page or scrolls the window, by click on certain link / button / other element, on the bottom of the page, in case of user inactivity, on exit from your site, etc.
You can show Popup for everyone, only for first-time visitors, until user makes an action or you can set the fixed number of times a day (an hour, a week, a month) for showing it. There is also a possibility to hide/show only for mobile devices, for defined countries, user roles, specific post types etc.
When to close PopUp section provides the ability to set different variations for closing your popup: after user close it, by clicking anywhere outside the pop-up, only after action (Subscribe / Share / Like), when the curtain time passed.
Responsive mode which provides nice and proper view of your popup on any device.
Here you are able to set plugin responsivity:
* Full resize – PopUp will be fully zoomed for smaller screens.
* Width only – PopUp will adapt only Width for device screen size.
The Free version of Popup Plugin gives you all necessary options for creating unlimited fully functional popups. Our PRO version gives you the ability to create more advanced popups, with Login & Registration options, Popup Location and Text Font and color settings, Google Analytics, A/B Testing and more.
With Popup Pro you will get Templates Pack with 69 preset templates for your popups to easily create elegant popups in couple minutes.
Also, you will have more possible ways of opening and closing popup : On Exit from Site, On Bottom of the page, After Inactivity, After User Comment, After Purchasing, On Link Follow, Close Only after action (Subscribe / Share / Like), Close After time passed and many other.
So if you need these advanced popups and functionalities, get Popup Plugin by Supsystic PRO here.
If you want to make the popup closed after some period of time, follow the next steps:
* Choose Popup by Supsystic on your admin panel of the WordPress admin page
* Find there an insert “Add new PopUp” and choose Iframe theme. Don’t forget to click Simple iFrame icon.
* Type the name of future Popup and click the button “Save”.
* Then you will see another window with several option inserts like: “Main”, “Design”, “Login/Registration”, “A/B Testing”. Your choice is Main insert and a directory “When to close PopUp”, there find an option After time passed and type the number of seconds you need.
In order to add facebook like popup for WordPress with Popup by Supsystic you need to:
* Create popup and enable Social Buttons – go to Design tab -> Social -> activate “Enable Social Buttons” checkbox -> activate only Facebook social network.
* Enable Facebook button in WordPress Popup plugin
* Go to this page – facebook for developers and follow the step-by-step instruction.
* Choose URL or Page of a website or Facebook Page you want to use with the like button and put it to the “URL to Like” field.
* Adjust settings like the width of the facebook like button, layout – you can choose different styles of button, and action type – like or recommend.
* Click the “Get Code” button to generate facebook like button code.
* Copy and paste the snippet into the HTML editor of WordPress Popup plugin on CSS/HTML Code tab.
* Save the settings and check popup.
For more information check an article Add Facebook Like Popup
With WordPress Popup plugin by Supsystic you can show popup in different ways – when page loads, after user scrolls page, on exit from site, after user comment. Besides you can show popup by clicking on certain link, button, image or even show it by clicking the Menu item. Just add required code and everything is done!
For more information see the article How to open popup with link
Redirection to the required URL is very useful option. If users won’t subscribe through the popup you will still have a chance to show the required information, after they close it.
Enable “Redirect after close” option in Appearance setting on the Design tab of WordPress Popup plugin by Supsystic. Insert there the required URL and save your popup. Also you can set the link to open in a new tab.
A/B testing feature, in PopUp by Supsystic allows you to test two versions of popup, compare the stats and decide, which one you’d like to use on your site. Such testing is a simple way to test changes against the current design and determine which ones produce positive results. It is a way to figure out that any new customization or change to your site is growing your conversion rate before you implement the change to life.
Contact us! Depending on your server configuration something may go wrong, please don’t hesitate on contacting us, we are here to help you!
Leave us a nice review 🙂
Create elegant popup easily with Popup Builder by Supsystic. Popup with Subscription Forms, Facebook popup, Optin and Social locks, Contact Forms etc.View Cart
????? ??????? ?????????? ? ????????-???????? ?? Woocommerce. Adds Russian l...
Cookiebot is a cloud-driven solution that automatically controls cookies an...
WooCommerce AJAX Product Filters - Advanced product filtering ability for y...
Flexible button creator allowing you to stick floating buttons to the side ...