What is Nimble Page Builder ?
Nimble Page Builder is a fast and agile page builder plugin for WordPress. Nimble Builder uses the live customizer which is the native and powerful WordPress interface for real-time design.
The plugin allows you to easily drag-and-drop modules like text-editor, post grids, images, contact forms, maps, icons, or beautiful pre-built sections with a parallax background, into any page of your site. You can edit your sections in real-time, and then click “publish” when you are happy with the result, or save for later.
Watch the video below to see how this demo page has been built !
Works on any page of your site and with all WordPress themes
Nimble Builder allows you to insert sections in any context of your site : home page, single post or page, category or tag page, even search results or 404 pages. No only that, but you can also decide to start designing from a blank page on any page of your site, and even create a custom header and footer. Nimble Builder uses native WordPress action hooks, which makes it compatible with all WordPress themes.
- Drag and drop neatly pre-designed sections and customize them in real-time preview.
- Works in any WordPress contexts : home, pages, posts, custom post types, archives, author pages, search page, …
- Create content, style, move / duplicate / remove elements in real-time preview.
- Includes many content modules : classic text editor, image, column layouts, contact form, button, icons, map, html code, WordPress widget area, menu, and more.
- Insert engaging post grids on any page, looking great on desktop and mobile devices.
- Use full width image or video backgrounds for your sections, and enable a parallax effect.
- Easily customize your content specifically for mobile devices : change the responsive breakpoint, adapt font-size, spacing, alignment, column layouts, in real-time preview.
- Customize any text with Google Fonts.
- Add custom CSS to any specific page of your site ( and only to this page ) : post, page, archive, 404 page, WooCommerce product, etc.
- Export / Import : re-use your sections in other pages and between sites.
- Embed shortcodes from other plugins, and see the result in real-time preview.
- Nimble Builder automatically generates responsive HTML markup for a pixel-perfect rendering on smartphones and tablets.
- Nimble Builder leverages the WordPress live customizer features for auto-drafting and schedule publishing. You can safely build and save drafts of your content before deploying in production.
- WordPress text editor ( support blocks and shortcodes )
- Post Grid
- Image Carousel
- Contact Form
- Google Map
- Social Profiles
- Widget zone
- Tabs ( coming soon )
- … and more to come !
Once installed, Nimble Builder can be accessed in the WordPress live customizer. You can start creating your first section !
You’ll find a growing online knowledge base for Nimble builder here : Nimble builder documentation.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen. Or download the plugin, unzip the package and upload it to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the WordPress live customizer
- Look for a drop zone candidate in the previewed page and click on the “+” button to start building your first section of content
- Drag a module from the left panel and drop it in a drop zone of the previewed page
How do I use Nimble Builder ?
Getting started with Nimble Page Builder for WordPress.
Can I use Nimble Builder with any theme ?
Yes, Nimble builder works with any WordPress theme. If you experience any problem with a specific theme, please report it in the plugin support forum.
How to troubleshoot problems with Nimble Builder ?
- Use the latest software versions : make sure WordPress, Nimble Builder and your theme are all up to date.
- Documentation : try to find a possible solution in our documentation pages.
- Search the forum : use the search field on top of the topic list with keywords describing your issue. Another user may have had a similar problem already resolved.
- Cache plugin : if you use a server cache or cache plugin, please clear it’s cache content and disable caching via it’s settings. It is recommended to disable your cache plugin when customizing your site.
- Check for plugin conflict : deactivate all of your plugins. If it fixes the issue, re-activate your plugins one by one, until you identify the plugin in conflict.
- Browser : clear your browser’s cache / history. Switch to another browser if needed. Make sure you do not use a browser extension that conflicts with the plugin.
- Theme : try to switch to another WordPress theme, like the default WordPress theme. If you use a child theme, activate the parent theme instead.
We have also published a detailed troubleshooting guide for Nimble Builder.
If you can’t troubleshoot your issue, please open a new thread in Nimble Builder support forum.