Social Plugin enables social login, social sharing, social comments using social login apps like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Instagram, Amazon, Salesforce, Yahoo, WordPress, apple, Paypal, disqus, pinterest, spotify, reddit, tumblr, twitch, vimeo, kakao, discord, dribbble, flickr, line, meetup, stackexchange, livejournal, snapchat, foursquare, teamsnap, naver, odnoklassniki.
Free Social Login Features
- Social Login with Facebook, Google, Twitter, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, Windows Live, Salesforce & Yahoo
- NO SETUP required for default social login apps.
- Setup your own social login application with APP ID and APP Secret for Facebook, Google, Twitter, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, Windows Live & Yahoo
- Preview is available for Social Login icons
- Icon Customizations – customize shape, theme, space & size of social login icons.
- Profile completion (username, email) – Prompt user for email & username if social login app doesn’t return it. Email is verified with verification code.
- Assign Roles to users – Assign WordPress roles to users logging in with social login application.
- Add the Social Login Icons on: login page, registration page, comment form or anywhere on your site using our Social Login widget/ shortcode.
- Sync Social Profile Picture with WordPress.
- Enable Email Notification to admin when user registers with social login application.
- Enable/disable user registration.
- Customize Login Redirect URL.
- Customize Logout Redirect URL.
- Customizable Text For Social Login Icons.
- SHORTCODE available for social login.
- Support using email and in-plugin support form.
Free Social Sharing & Social Comments Features
- Share with social applications – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, Vkontakte, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pocket, Digg, Email, Print, Whatsapp
- Icon Customizations – customize shape, theme, space & size of social sharing icons.
- Preview is available for Social Sharing icons
- Add Social Comments using Facebook.
- Add Social Comments using Disqus.
- Add social sharing icons on homepage, posts, feeds, content pages, WooCommerce product page etc.
- Add a horizontal social sharing widget.
- Add a floating vertical social sharing widget.
- Support using email and in-plugin support form.
Premium Social Login Features
- Social Login with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Instagram, Amazon, Salesforce, Yahoo, WordPress, apple, Paypal, disqus, pinterest, spotify, reddit, tumblr, twitch, vimeo, kakao, discord, dribbble, flickr, line, meetup, stackexchange, livejournal, snapchat, foursquare, teamsnap, naver, odnoklassniki.
- GDPR compliant Social Login.
- Account Linking – Link social account to WordPress account
- Woocommerce display options – Enable social login icons on the Woocommerce Checkout, Woocommerce Login, Woocommerce Registration pages.
- BuddyPress display options – Enable Social login icons on BuddyPress Registration & BuddyPress Account pages.
- All social login free version features
- Enable your own social login application with APP ID and APP Secret for Facebook, Google, Twitter, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, Windows Live, WordPress, Yahoo, Disqus & Salesforce **[Premium]
- Woocommerce Integration [Premium] – Auto-fill first name, last name and email in billing details of a user logging in with social login application.
- BuddyPress Integration [Premium] – Sync profile picture from social application to BuddyPress avatar. Sync user social profile to BuddyPress custom fields.
- Test Configuration [Premium] – Test configuration of your social login app in admin panel before making your app live.
- Social Login Opens in a New Window [Premium] – Social Login opens in a new window instead of the same window.
- Domain restriction [Premium] – Option to restrict social login for users with a domain specified in the admin dashboard.
- MailChimp Integration [Premium] – A social login user is added as a subscriber to a mailing list in MailChimp when that user registers using Social Login. First name, last name and email are also captured for that user in the Mailing List. Option is available to download csv file that has list of emails of all users in WordPress.
- Email Notification to multiple admins [Premium] – Option to send email notification to multiple admins when user registers.
- Welcome email to end users [Premium] – Option to send email notification to user when he registers using social login application.
- Customizable Email Notification template [Premium] – customize content of email sent to admin when user registers using social login.
- Customizable welcome email template [Premium] – customize content of welcome email sent to registering users.
- Extended Profile Data [Premium] – Extended profile data feature requires additional configuration. You need to have your own social media app and permissions from social media providers to collect extended user data.
- Social Analytics Dashboard Access [Premium]
- Customizable Logout Text
- Custom Integration [Premium] – If you have a specific custom requirement in the Social Login Plugin, we can implement and integrate it in the Social Login Plugin for you. This includes all those custom features that come under the scope of Social Login/ Sharing/ Comments. These features are chargeable. Please send us a query through the support forum to get in touch with us about your custom requirements.
How is this plugin better than other plugins available
- Support for 10 apps in free plan – Social Login with Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vkontakte, Windows Live, Amazon, Salesforce, Yahoo all available in the free plan.
- **No need to set up custom app just register with us and use our pre-configured application.
- Setup in seconds – miniOrange Social Login removes the hassle of creating your own application in all the social media. In any other social login plugin, if you are providing login with a social login application, google for example, you will need an App ID for which you will need to create an entire application in google. So if you want to provide login with 10 different social applications then you need to go and create 10 applications in those social platforms. Using our plugin, Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange, you do not need to do that. Just by creating one registration with us, you get Social login plus other features.
- Icon Customizations – Beautiful icon customisations for Social Login and Social Sharing are available in our free plan where you can use a range of UI options like shape, size and theme. You get to choose from the following shapes – square, circle, rounded and long. You get to choose from the following themes – default, filled background, without background. Additionally you can customize the curve of the long buttons.
- Free Support – Social Login, Social Sharing plugin has in-plugin support available. Sending us a query is just a button-click away.
Social Login allows your visitors to comment, share, login and register with many Social Media applications.
Social Login provides different display options with beautiful login button customizations which other plugins do not provide(CSS knowledge is also not needed!).
Social Login includes Facebook, Twitter, Google, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, Windows Live, Yahoo & Salesforce. Social Login allows your visitors to choose from their favourite social login apps to login, comment, share and optionally auto-register with your website or blog.
One-click social login to your WordPress site using social login applications like Google, Twitter, Facebook. This means, if your user is logged in to Google, user can comment on any blog or site by simply clicking the
google icon – no username or password is explicitly required! Simply enable Social Login, no setup of social media application is required and you are done.
Allow anyone to easily share your website content using their favorite social sharing applications. Social Sharing applications include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, Vkontakte, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pocket, Digg, Email, Print, Whatsapp and more. Customize your social sharing buttons to suit to your website’s theme. Social sharing on homepage includes sharing with content or excerpt.
See the Screenshots section for visuals on social sharing.
Allow users to social comment on your website using supported social media commenting apps such as Facebook and Google. Social Comments does not require the users to be registered or logged in on your site for adding comments.
Social Login is the easiest to configure and conveniently allows you to setup and start using the plugin in seconds. Easy integration with your website with options to add Social login on login page, registration page and comments section. Add
miniOrange - Social Login widget to add social login in widget area. Add shortcode [miniorange_social_login] to add social login in other places. Add social sharing applications to home page, posts, content pages, WooCommerce product page, bbPress forums, bbPress topics, bbPress replies and anywhere on your site using widgets. For Social Sharing, use
miniOrange Sharing - Vertical for floating vertical widget and
miniOrange Sharing - Horizontal for horizontal widget to add social sharing in widget area. Add shortcode [miniorange_social_sharing] for horizontal sharing icons and [miniorange_social_sharing_vertical] for vertical sharing icons.
Single Sign-On using Social Login creates a single authentication system for multiple web properties allowing users to navigate websites with a single account.
All other Social Login and Social Sharing applications are supported through a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These additional features are available upon request. Send an email to email@example.com if you need any of these features.
User Profile Data, integration with external softwares like salesforce, box, office 365 etc, and Social Analytics.
This can also captures users’ profile data, with their permission, and automatically creates a profile in miniOrange database and you can download it using a CSV file or a PDF file.
Check out our website for other plugins https://www.miniorange.com/plugins or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange. Find and Install
Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange.
- Unzip and upload the
miniorange-login-openid directory to your
- Activate Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange from your Plugins page.
- Go to
Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange from side menu and select your Social Login and Social Sharing apps.
- Customize Social login and Social sharing buttons/icons.
- Add miniOrange Social Login and Social plugin through Display Options.
- For adding widgets, go to
Appearance->Widgets. From available widgets you will find
miniOrange - Social Login,
miniOrange Sharing - Horizontal and
miniOrange Sharing - Vertical widgets. Drag it to chosen widget area where you want it to appear.
- For adding icons to page, use Shortcodes [miniorange_social_login], [miniorange_social_sharing], [miniorange_social_sharing_vertical]. Further go to Shortcode tab to customize them.
- Now visit your site and you will see login and sharing icons.
What are the steps to download and activate the social login premium plugin?
Please follow the steps given below to download and activate the social login premium plugin:
1. Login to miniOrange dashboard here.
2. Click on License option on the left-hand menu.
3. You will see the download the social login premium plugin link Click on Download Plugin and extract the zip.
4. Do not delete the older files just replace the old plugin files with the new plugin.
5. To activate the newly installed plugin you need a license key. Click on View License Key button in the License option on the left-hand menu of the miniOrange dashboard.
6. Copy the Licence key.
7. Go to miniOrange Social Login Plugin on the WordPress dashboard and after login in the plugin, it will ask for the license key paste the license key which you copied from the miniOrange dashboard.
I need login with other Social Login apps like Pinterest, Yahoo, Paypal etc. ?
Please email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your app request from plugin’s configuration page.
I can’t see any Social Login to enable. I only see Register with miniOrange?
Our very simple and easy registration lets you register with Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange works if you are connected to miniOrange.
Once you have registered with a valid email-address, you will be able to enable Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange.
Some of the social sharing apps are not working. Why is that?
This issue arises if your website is not publicly hosted. Facebook for example looks for the URL to generate the webpage’s preview for sharing.
I want to add Social Login/ Social Sharing to a custom location in my page. How can I achieve that?
To add Social Login or Social Sharing icons to a custom location, use a Shortcode. For further details refer to Shortcode tab in the plugin.
I have added miniOrange social Sharing – Vertical widget to my page. How can I change its position in the page?
The vertical sharing widget for Social Sharing gives a couple of options to change its position in the page and also the space between icons. You can align the social sharing widget on the left or right side of the page. You can view these options from Appearance->Widgets or editing the widget options in Customizer.
I want to upgrade to the social login standard/premium plan. How can I upgrade?
Please contact us through the support form for the social login standard and premium plugin.
I want user to select their role on registration
This feature is available in Custom registration add-on which allows the users to select their role during Registration and based on that the user will be given the privileges inside.
For any other query/problem/request
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from the Social plugin’s configuration page.