Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
This plugin supports our most powerful API 3.0 features, and is intended for users who have not yet integrated their WooCommerce stores with Mailchimp.
You can run this new integration at the same time as your current WooCommerce integration for Mailchimp. However, data from the older integration will display separately in subscriber profiles, and can’t be used with e-commerce features that require API 3.0.
WordPress.com compatibility is limited to Business tier users only.
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
– This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress.
– Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 7.0 or greater.
WP_CRON must be activated with your hosting provider to sync data. Please verify that it is enabled.
– We recommend you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers. To learn more about staging environments, check out these related WordPress plugins.
– Mailchimp for WooCommerce syncs the customer’s first name, last name, email address, and orders.
– WooCommerce customers who haven’t signed up for marketing emails will appear in the Transactional portion of your audience, and cannot be exported.
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to Mailchimp.
– Download the plugin.
– Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
– Connect securely to your Mailchimp account via secure OAuth pop-up window.
– Configure your Audience settings to complete the data sync process.
– If you have more advanced configuration needs, please refer to our GitHub wiki
My Accountpage, they must opt-in to be added.
Transactionalif they do not opt-in. This is done so you can send abandoned carts or order notifications.
To optimize the performance of your Mailchimp integration we recommend running the queue in CLI mode. Please refer to this guide in our Wiki.
Multisites are supported, with a few caveats. Please refer to our Wiki page on this topic for more information.
At this time, the synchronization of product categories from WooCommerce to Mailchimp is not supported by the Mailchimp API.
WP_CRONto be activated with your hosting provider. Please verify that it is enabled.
If you are unable to sync or connect with Mailchimp, you can open a ticket on our Github plugin page. Please provide the version of the plugin and PHP you’re using, any fatal errors in the WooCommerce logs (WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs) you’re seeing, along with relevant information to the problem you’re experiencing.
Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world's largest marketing automation platform, to…View Cart
This plugin inserts social share links at the top or bottom of each post.
Search & Replace data in your database with WordPress admin, replace do...
WooCommerce AJAX Product Filters - Advanced product filtering ability for y...
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode, a plugin for disabling sales in your e-comme...