Bookly is a free scheduling plugin for WordPress that allows accepting online bookings on your website and automating your reservation system. Manage your booking calendar, services, client base, save time and money – all in one place. Join more than 40,000 businesses all around the world that have already automated their online booking system!
Bookly is designed to grow your online sales and make easy appointments. This is a one-stop shop for any businesses from hair salons or photography to wealth management and transportation. You can start easily with the free version of Bookly and once your business scales you can operate ultimate scheduling software with the paid version available with the Bookly Pro add-on, and various add-ons.
PLEASE NOTE that online payments, unlimited number of staff members and services, and ability to install add-ons are NOT AVAILABLE in the free version. If you would like to find out more about features available with the Bookly PRO add-on, please check our demo.
Online Scheduling with Bookly couldn’t be any easier for your customers. The booking form is perfectly responsive on any device, and all that customers need to do is pick their desired service and time, provide you with a few personal details, and voilà – it’s done! Your customers will receive an email or SMS notification before the appointment, and it will be automatically added to your Appointment Booking Calendar.
– quickly schedule and book appointment without having to directly contact you or your employee;
– make a booking on any device, since Bookly design is fully responsive;
– select the category, the service, and employee to perform the service;
– define the dates and time that work best for them and the booking system will offer only available time slots;
– fill in the minimum amount of contact details;
– get an email and SMS notification confirming their online reservations;
– get SMS reminder about an upcoming appointment.
No coding experience required to set up Bookly. We did our best to make it as easy and quick as possible to install and start using Bookly free scheduling software on your WordPress website. And with our Bookly Pro add-on and other add-ons, you will bring online scheduling experience for you and your customers to the next level.
You will be able to navigate the Booking Admin Panel like a pro, approve and adjust your appointments, and automate your online scheduling to concentrate on the most important part of your business – serving your customers and grow sales.
You can change the layout and modify the appearance of the booking form to match your business, website, and branding, manage your services and the customers’ list and send email and SMS notifications – all in one place.
– easily and effectively manage your Customer list and Appointment Calendar online from the Admin panel;
– add an unlimited number of clients to your searchable and sortable Customer list;
– add new customer directly from the calendar;
– setup and customize SMS settings right from Bookly backend;
– notify customers and a service provider about approved, pending and canceled appointments via SMS and Email notifications;
– view calendar in monthly/weekly/daily format;
– filter, search and sort booking list;
– automatically approve or cancel appointments.
– customize every step of your booking form, including editable headings, texts, and buttons;
– translate all user interface and notifications into 40+ languages via WPML plugin;
– add as many booking forms on your website as you want;
– show or hide specific fields if you don’t want them to be visible to your customers;
– use pre-defined default values for Category, Service and Employee fields in your booking form;
– choose the way your customers will see your booking form on the front-end (e.g., show or hide the calendar, show each day in one column, display blocked time slots);
– display available time slots in the client’s time zone;
– set duration for each service separately;
– choose an individual color for each service in order to color code appointments internally in your Appointment Booking Calendar;
– organize services into categories (you can add up to five services with the free version of Bookly);
Bookly for WordPress is designed to be used by local businesses or individual providers who offer different services to customers. Since the booking form can be fully customized and personalized, it is successfully used in many business segments such as Healthcare, Beauty, Education, Medicine, Consulting etc., as well as by individual professionals.
Also, Bookly is an excellent solution for web studios and developers, who are looking for ways to improve the appointment process for their customers.
Bookly Pro add-on allows you to use more features and settings, install other add-ons for Bookly, includes six months of customer support, and provides you with advanced capabilities for automating your online scheduling system. Some of them include:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Bookly, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Bookly” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin, you can install it simply by clicking Install Now. WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
When the title of the plugin has appeared on your dashboard, you may start the setup. The following steps are required to make it possible for customers to use your newly installed plugin:
Upon the completion of these steps, customers can book appointments. In the Calendar section of the administrator’s view, administrators can add the information about appointments manually. The website administrator can also look through and set:
You can check the functionality of Bookly by visiting our demo page.
To check out all features available with the Bookly Pro add-on, please visit Bookly Pro demo.
Bookly Pro is a paid version which requires the Bookly Pro add-on. Purchase and download the Bookly Pro add-on here. Install it as a new plugin.
Bookly has a free version which can be used for the unlimited period and contains most of the basic features. You can check the current price and purchase the Bookly Pro add-on here. It includes six months of customer support and lifetime free updates of the plugin. For Pro version you can also install add-ons. You can check the add-ons prices here.
You can use Bookly add-ons with the Bookly Pro add-on only. To install the add-ons you need to upgrade to Bookly Pro first.
We have dozens of add-ons available for Bookly Pro only and continue adding more add-ons regularly. We have add-ons such as:
* ‘Deposit Payments’ allows your clients to reserve the service by paying online just the part of the price and the rest after they receive the service.
* ‘Special Days’ allows overriding working hours for the services you provide during holidays or any other special occasions without changing regular schedule.
* ‘Service Schedule’ allows setting the specific time for the service during the regular working hours of your employees or staff members to create more flexibility.
* ‘Bookly Locations’ allows your customers to pick the most suitable place to get the service you provide and you can associate your employees with different locations.
* ‘Service Extras’ allows purchasing extra items for the service you provide.
You can check the full list of add-ons and how they work here.
If you have Bookly Pro you can purchase add-ons here.
The current version of Bookly won’t fit hotel or rental business. But other than that it can fit any business, where you or your employees provide time-based services from legal, finance industries to spa and entertainment. Our solution is designed to improve online sales and enhance the process of setting appointments.
The Bookly team strives to provide support for both free and paid Bookly versions, but we cannot always guarantee active support on the WordPress.org forums, as we prioritize users who bought Bookly Pro add-on and have a valid support pack.
Regular License of Bookly Pro add-on includes six months of support which is available online 24/7. After the support pack expires, it can be renewed at any time.
To start using Bookly, you’ll need to add a staff member and at least one service. To publish a booking form on your website, go to the Pages/Posts and click on the “Add Bookly booking form” button in the page editor.
Appearance section in Bookly menu is the place to start with. Change the colors, update interface texts, show/hide particular fields, and much more.
If you want to remove fields, make sure you only check the right boxes to the booking form.
No, if your website runs on WordPress.
You can access all Bookly capabilities from the admin area, which will be an integral part of your WordPress dashboard.
To learn more, please visit our Help Center.
We’ve created a discussion board specifically for that. Go ahead and vote for the features you’d like to be added or create new feature requests with a bit of context in the description.
Bookly is a booking plugin for WordPress for building an advanced automated online scheduling system.View Cart
????? ??????? ?????????? ? ????????-???????? ?? Woocommerce. Adds Russian l...
Search & Replace data in your database with WordPress admin, replace do...
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode, a plugin for disabling sales in your e-comme...
Remove meta author and date information from posts and pages. Hide from Hum...