Advanced Gutenberg adds the missing blocks and configuration you need to build professional websites. Take the control of the new Gutenberg editor with user edition profile configuration and 20+ new blocks and options.
GUTENBERG ADVANCED BLOCK CONTROL
- Create edition profiles and assign user or user group to the profile
- Select each block activation per user profile
- Default block configuration (Advanced Gutenberg blocks)
- Custom CSS styles: apply on Gutenbergparagraph blocks
- Define Gutenberg editor size and column materialization
- Performance: only loaded when a block from the plugin is called
ADVANCED GUTENBERG BLOCKS
- Column manager with pre-defined layouts
- Latest post slider and latest post slider
- Latest WooCommerce product slider and latest product slider
- Advanced Button block: create button with tons of styles
- Contact form block: get user messages and export messages
- Advanced List block: create list with list icon, icon color
- Map block: load a Google map position with zoom, icon, tooltip, color…
- Advanced Table block: create tables with style like color, border
- Accordion block: display content in a fully configurable accordion
- Tabs block: display content in a fully tabbed UX
- Testimonial block: define avatar, title, text, colors, slider
- Icon and Icon block layout blocks
- Contact Form block: get email and export contact form data
- Email Opt-In block: get email and export data
- WordPress login block
- WordPress register block
- Counter block: display numbers in a dynamic, fun and engaging way
- Advanced Image block: hover text, overlay, colors, link and more
- Advanced Image block: load and display local and remote video
- Advanced Video block: load and display local and remote video
- Supercharge the separator tool with size, color, spaces
- Social links block: custom icon and links to any social networks
- Activate lightbox effect in Gutenberg image galleries
- Display image information as lightbox caption in galleries
- Gutenberg post summary based on content headers
ADVANCED GUTENBERG DEMO
Read the plugin presentation on our website
Before leaving a review >> Feel free to ask questions here in the support section, we reply to every question!
We also have a forum on advancedgutenberg.com for feature requests.
PHP 5.6+, 7, 7.1, 7.2 & 7.3 recommended for better performance, WordPress 5.0+
To install the plugin automatically:
- Require Gutenberg plugin to be installed first
- Through WordPress admin, use the menu: Plugin > Add new
- Search for Advanced Gutenberg
- Click on install then click activate link
To install the plugin manually:
- Require Gutenberg plugin to be installed first
- Download and unzip the plugin advanced-gutenberg.zip
- Upload the /advanced-gutenberg directory to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the left menus: Gutenberg > Profiles AND Settings > Advanced Gutenberg
I don’t see the new buttons or new tools in Advanced Gutenberg
- Make sure the plugin is activated ?
- All right, that could be because the new blocks are not activated to your account, please reach the menu Adv. Gutenberg > Profiles > Setup the blocks to activate
- Advanced Gutenberg is pretty well integrated with native Gutenberg, some blocks are new some other are original Gutenberg blocks but supercharged by new features
- You can define a custom color for the new blocks, by default it’s a kind of purple color
Can I get support for the editor use?
We reply to every question about the editor on the forum here, just ask ? We also have an online documentation here: https://advancedgutenberg.com/knowledge-base/
Does Advanced Gutenberg slowing down my website?
The plugin has almost NO impact on page load for your visitors, it’s only loaded during the edition process.
What is the Gutenberg version required to run Advanced Gutenberg plugin properly?
The latest one, always! We’re testing it with previous versions but the latest version of Gutenberg brings new features for developer and allow better content edition.
Is Advanced Gutenberg free?
Yes, totally free of charge.
Where can I see Advanced Gutenberg in my WordPress admin panel?
In different places: in Gutenberg itself by adding some options to existing blocks, by adding new blocks, as new menu named Adv. Gutenberg
Can I setup an edition profile per user?
Yes, this is possible, from the Gutenberg profile management, select some blocks, then you can give the profile to a single user or a user role
Can I translate Advanced Gutenberg plugin?
Yes, and that’s really easy! JU Translation is a translation tool included in all our WordPress plugins: get, share and manage your extensions translations from a visual and easy to use interface! You’ll find it in the Advanced Gutenberg settings menu
Does the Advanced Gutenberg custom styles works with the Gutenberg CSS block class?
Both are loaded from a separated stylesheet file and offer 2 ways to style your blocks. The Gutenberg default CSS class apply a CSS class on a single block then you can create your CSS on an external file.
The Advanced Gutenberg Custom CSS can be created from the plugin configuration and applied from a dropdown list to any block.